Organizations and Individuals will often have need of Interim Executive Leadership. Here is what you need to know
about the processes both from the organization side, and as a prospective Interim Executive yourself.
• Why might I hire one?
• How do I know if I need one?
• What do I get with a professional interim?
• What do they cost?
• And, how do I get the right one in place?
• How do I become an interim?
• What do I need to know to start?
• What is the life like?
• How does the process work, and how do I get paid?
• How do I start?
Plus, all those other questions you were afraid to ask.
Host: Mike Lieb, FACHE, Vice President, HealthTechS3
Date: August 9, 2018 at 12pm CST
At the end of this webinar, both recruiting hospitals and boards should understand the value of professional interim leadership and the circumstances under which they might need one. Individuals interested in becoming Interim Leaders will know how to begin, and the nuts and bolts of an interim career.