Host: Jennifer LeMieux, Chief Operating Officer, HealthTechS3
Date and Time: February 20, 2019 at 12:00 pm CT
- Gigi Fergus, RN, BSN, BS, BA, MBA
- Debby Renner, RN, BSN, MS, PhD
- Christina Thomas, RN, MHA, FACHE
The CNOs featured in this webinar each have decades of experience working in nursing leadership roles and hundreds of engagements with healthcare providers ranging from stand-alone community hospitals to multi-location/multi-state systems. They bring a wealth of expertise that can be made available to an organization with a short-term, critical clinical leadership need.
Upon completion of the webinar and through personal stories of our panelists, participants will understand how HealthTechS3 interim nursing leaders have addressed such challenges as:
- Turnover at C-suite and impact to staff
- Line-staff nursing recruiting and retention
- Labor costs for RNs and specialists
- Education and training
- Behavioral health demands
- To name a few . . .
Interesting fact: One of our panelists began nursing as a second career after completing predoctoral research on Regular Route and Irregular Route Cross-Country Truck Driver’s Health.