HTS3 Interim Executive Recruiting addresses our clients’ needs in time of sudden termination,
transition or the delayed fulfilment of a permanent role.
HTS3 Interim Executive Recruiting is agile, being recognized in the healthcare industry for responding expeditiously
and with foresight to identifying interim candidates in a matter of days.
Our South African partnership with 4R Technologies places us on the front foot to identifying and matching interim talent ahead of your need.
What can we do for you?
- Experienced – with over 45 years of supporting executives and teams within hospitals and healthcare companies of all sizes, our specialist recruiters are exposed to a wealth of knowledge and seasoned in their game
- The Right Executive Fit – Our longstanding track-record and in-depth understanding of gaining your hospital places us at the forefront of finding you the perfect executive
- Immediate Response – We understand that the need for interims are typically immediate, thus finding the right executive quickly to provide a seamless transition is our forte.
- Robust Database of Qualified Interims – Our accomplished interim executives hit the ground running and begin leading your hospital with the skills and know-how to keep operational and financial performance on track.
Successfully placed interim placements:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- VP and Clinical Department Directors
- IT Specialists, Informaticists, EMR Specialists, Programmer Analysts
View some of our longstanding clients that have benefited from the undeniable success of us having successfully placed some of their top-notch Interim Leaders.
Testimonial: “Blue Mountain Hospital District has benefited from the interim executive placement services HealthTechS3 provides. Our current CFO started as an interim placement for BMHD, prior to joining our organization in a permanent capacity. The success with this placement has motivated us to consult HealthTech with two subsequent interim executive needs” – Derek Daly, CEO BMHD